凡人烦人 Bored to Death
最烦人 The most annoying
只烦人 Only Annoying
别烦人 come on mo'de'fuker
烦人橙子 Annoying Orange
很烦人 Very annoying
1. He needed surgery to cure a troublesome back injury.
2. She didn't hesitate to tell intrusive photographers to "naff off".
3. What a bore it was to listen to the woman's prattle!
4. What a bummer!
5. Please don't lean over me while I'm working — it annoys me.
6. He put his worries away for the weekend.
7. He spent his life in pointlessly tiresome drudgery.
8. I found her a bore.
9. What a worry the child is!
10. "He hasn't become more boring has he?" she laughs. "No. Not in any way."
11. He had always found his wife's mother a bit annoying. The mother-daughter relationship, meanwhile, was close.
12. It's a bore to be sick, and the novelty of lying in bed all day wears off quickly.
13. They also have the irritating habit of interrupting.
14. It would be too tiresome to wait in the queue.
15. As discussed in Chapter 10, inconsiderate products ask lots of annoying questions.
I'm surprised you haven't had enough of him yet I found him very boring.
Long lectures really switch me off.
I had a lot of aggro at the dole office.
Learning another language is a pain in the neck but ultimately is rewarding.
I like my grandson but he is very annoying at times.
Pet phrases tend to be overused by people and sometimes even become annoying.
Otherwise you can try and tie an aversive task to something attractive.
I wanted a family and sired a bunch of tyrants.
I think riding a bus during the rush hour is pretty awful.