英语二人情景对话 二人英语对话

英语口语对话,一般要求两人以上的人数。人数的多少各有利弊。下面是小编给大家整理的二人英语对话,供大家参阅!

二人英语对话: VISITING A SOFTWARE COMPANY

Receptionist: Good morning, Capital Electronics.

接线员:您好。这里是首都电子公司。

Dashan: Hello, I'd like to speak to Glen Parker, please.

大山:你好,我找格伦·帕克。

Receptionist: Mr Parker's line is busy at the moment. Would you like to hold?

接线员:帕克先生的电话正占线,您愿意持机等候吗?

Dashan: No, thanks. Could I leave him a message?

大山:不必了,我能给他留言吗?

Receptionist: Certainly.

接线员:当然可以。

Dashan: Would you ask him to call Dashan at 234-2111, Room 123?

大山:请告诉他给234-2111打电话,找123房间的大山。

Receptionist: Oh, just a moment. Mr. Parker's line is free now. I can connect you.

接线员:请稍等,帕克先生的电话不再占用了,我可以给你接通了。

Glen: Glen Parker speaking.

格伦:我是格伦·帕克。

Dashan: Hi, Glen. It's Dashan.

大山:你好啊,我是大山。

Glen: Hi, Dashan. What a surprise. Where are you calling from?

格伦:大山,你好。真没料到是你。你这是从什么地方打来的电话?

Dashan: I'm calling from downtown Ottawa.

大山:我是在渥太华市中心打电话。

Glen: Really? What are you doing here?

格伦:是吗?你来这儿做什么事?

Dashan: I'm travelling across Canada with two friends from China.

大山:我现在正跟两位中国朋友一起周游加拿大。

Glen: Fantastic. How long are you staying in Ottawa?

格伦:太棒了!你在渥太华能呆多久?

Dashan: Just a few days. How are Kathy and little Christopher doing?

大山:只呆几天。凯西和小克里斯托弗一切都好吗?

Glen: They're doing really well. Little Christopher? He turned ten a week ago. He's studying French now.

格伦:他们一切都好。你说小克里斯托弗吗?他一个星期前就已经10周岁。现在正在学法语。

Dashan: Time flies, doesn't it?

大山:时间过得太快了,你说是不是?

Glen: It sure does. Listen, Dashan, I have to go now, but I'd love to show you my company. Would you and your friends like a tour?

格伦:真是太快了。大山,我得去办事了,但是我很愿意领你参观一下我的公司,你和你的朋友愿意来看看吗?

Dashan: Hold on. I can ask. We have an invitation. Do you want to visit my friend's software company? He wants to give us a tour.

大山:等等,我问问他们。 有人邀请我们。 你们愿意到我的朋友的软件公司去参观吗?他邀请我们去参观。

Yunbo: Yes. Of course. I'd love to see a Canadian business.

云波:当然愿意,我很愿意看看加拿大的企业。

Rumei: Me, too.

如梅:我也很愿意。

Dashan: Glen, we'd like to. Thanks for the invitation. When should we come?

大山:格伦,我们愿意来,谢谢你的邀请。 我们什么时候去合适呢?

Glen: How about tomorrow morning at 10? I can give you a tour and then we can have lunch together. There's a terrific Italian restaurant in the building.

格伦:明天上午10点,怎么样?我先领你们参观,然后我们一起吃午饭。我们楼里有一家很不错的意大利餐馆。

Dashan: Great. We're looking forward to it. See you tomorrow.

大山:太好了,我们期待着参观你们公司。明天见。

Glen: So long.

格伦:再见。

Dashan: We're on for 10 o'clock tomorrow morning.

大山:我们定在明天上午10点去。

Yunbo: Super. Dashan, How do you know Glen?

云波:好极了!大山,你是怎么认识格伦的?

Dashan: Oh, Glen and I are old friends. We went to university together.

大山:是这样,格伦和我是老朋友。我们是大学同学。

二人英语对话:VISITING A SOFTWARE COMPANY

Dashan: Hello, I have an appointment with Mr Parker. My name is Dashan.

大山:你好,我约好要见帕克先生,我叫大山。

Receptionist: Mr Parker. Mr Dashan is here.

接待员:帕克先生,大山先生到了。

Glen: Dashan, long time no see.

格伦:大山,好久不见了。

Dashan: Hi, Glen. It's good to see you again. Glen, I'd like you to meet my friends Su Rumei and Li Yunbo. This is my old friend, Glen Parker.

大山:你好,格伦。 再次见到你我很高兴。 格伦,我来向你介绍一下我的朋友苏如梅和李云波。如梅,云波,这是我的老朋友格伦·帕克。

Glen: Pleased to meet you.

格伦:见到你们我很高兴。

Rumei: We're pleased to meet you, too, Mr. Parker.

如梅:见到你我们也很高兴, 帕克先生。

Glen: Please call me Glen.

格伦:请管我叫格伦吧。

Rumei: Okay, Glen. And please call us Rumei and Yunbo.

如梅:请管我们叫如梅、云波吧。

Glen: Are you enjoying your visit to Canada?

格伦:你们在加拿大过得愉快吗?

Rumei: Yes, we are. We're visiting many parts of your country. Dashan is an excellent guide.

如梅:很愉快,我们走访了贵国的很多地方。大山是个好向导。

Yunbo: Oh, this office is beautiful. It's so spacious.

云波:啊,这办公室非常漂亮,特别宽敞。

Glens: Thanks. We moved into this space about a year ago. Our other office was too small. It wasn't big enough to accommodate our staff.

格伦:谢谢。我们是大约一年前搬到这里来的。原来的办公室太小了,不够我们的员工用。

Yunbo: How many people work at Capital Electronics?

云波:首都电子公司有多少雇员?

Glen: About 25. And we're planning to hire another five people next month. Why don't we move into the boardroom? It's straight ahead.

格伦:二十五名左右。 我们计划在下个月新增五人。我们到会议室去吧。就在前面。

Yunbo: Sure.

云波:好的。

Glen: Could I get you something to drink?

格伦:需要喝点什么?

Rumei: No thanks, I'm fine.

如梅:我不要,谢谢。

Yunbo: I'm okay, thanks.

云波:我也不用,谢谢。

Warwick: Glen, are these your friends from China?

沃里克:格伦,这是你从中国来的朋友吗?

Glen: Yes, Sharon. Come in, please. Su Rumei, Li Yunbo and Dashan, I'd like to introduce you to our president, Sharon Warwick.

格伦:是的,莎伦,请进来。苏如梅,李云波,大山,我来介绍一下我们公司的总裁莎伦·沃里克。

Yunbo: How do you do, Ms Warwick?

云波:沃里克女士,您好!

Warwick: I'm so delighted to meet you. Could you pronounce your names for me again?

沃里克:见到你们我非常高兴。请把你们的名字再给我说一遍好吗?

Rumei: Surely, LI YUNBO, DASHAN, SU RUMEI.

如梅:当然可以。李-云-波,大-山,苏-如-梅

Warwick: Su Rumei, Li Yunbo, Dashan.

英语二人情景对话 二人英语对话

沃里克:苏如梅,李云波,大山。

Yunbo: Right. Your pronunciation in Chinese is very good.

云波:对,您的汉语发音很好。

Glen: Sharon, you're taking Chinese conversation lessons, aren't you?

格伦:莎伦,你现在正学汉语口语,是不是?

Warwick: Yes, but I don't know how to carry on a conversation in Chinese. Yet.

沃里克:对,可是我不会用汉语与人交谈,现在还不会。

Dashan: Capital Electronics is doing very well, isn't it?

大山:首都电子公司发展很不错,是不是?

Warwick: Well, we aren't the biggest software company in Canada, but we try very hard to produce good products.

沃里克:哦,我们公司在加拿大算不上最大的软件开发公司,但是我们在尽全力生产高质量的产品。

Dashan: Do you sell a lot of computer softwares to the United States?

大山:你们向美国出口很多软件吗?

Glen: Not any more. We aren't concentrating on the American market these days. We're focusing on the Asian market.

格伦:不,现在已经变了。现在我们的重点已经不放在美国的市场,而是放在亚洲市场。

Yunbo: Are you doing any business in China?

云波:你们在中国有业务吗?

Warwick: Yes, we are. As a matter of fact, we're working on a joint venture now. We're developing some new software for China.

沃里克:有,实际上我们现在正在筹备一家合资公司。我们现在正为中国开发一个新软件。

Yunbo: That's interesting. What kind of software are you developing?

云波:这真令人感兴趣。你们在开发什么样的软件?

Glen: Software for Chinese banks and other financial institutions.

格伦:为中国的银行及金融机构开发软件。

Warwick: Please excuse me, I have to go now. Enjoy the rest of your stay in Canada. It was a pleasure to meet you.

沃里克:请原谅,我得走了。祝你们余下的加拿大之旅顺利。见到你们我很高兴。

Rumei: It was OUR pleasure.

如梅:我们很高兴见到了您。

Glen: Would you like to meet a few other members of our team?

格伦:你们愿意见一见我们这儿的其他人吗?

Dashan & Rumei: Yes/Certainly.

大山&如梅:当然啦。

Glen: Just leave your coats here.

格伦:把衣服就放在这里吧。

  

爱华网本文地址 » http://www.aihuau.com/a/203961/378335200.html

更多阅读

二人旅游英语情景对话 旅游英语情景对话大全

现今英语已经成为对外经济文化交流的重要工具之一。长期以来我们总是以应试教育为中心注重培养学生书面表达和阅读理解能力,而忽略了训练学生的口语技能,使得哑巴英语现象越来越严重。小编精心收集了旅游英语情景对话,供大家欣赏学习

英语三人情景对话短文 大学英语三人情景对话

下面是小编整理的大学英语三人情景对话,欢迎大家阅读!大学英语三人情景对话一:A:Hi, Bill. How are you?B: Hi, Chill. I'm fine thank you.And you?A: I'm fine.Thank you. Where are you going?B: We're going to cinema. Oh,

八年级英语6人情景对话 八年级英语情景对话

英语情景对话,老师经常会布置这样的任务给同学们以提高学生们的英语运用能力。下面是小编给大家整理的八年级英语情景对话,供大家参阅!八年级英语情景对话篇11.A: Would you like to go running?B: I'd enjoy that. Where would yo

三人英语情景对话餐厅 餐馆英语情景对话

每一天,餐厅来来往往的人如此之多,进行着千篇一律的点餐的对话。下面是小编给大家整理的餐馆英语情景对话,供大家参阅!餐馆英语情景对话:座位Waiter: How many in your party?服务员:您几位?Customer: Four顾客:四位Waiter: This wa

中文情景两人对话大全 两人英语情景对话大全

在马路上和在家里,与朋友进行对话的时候,心情以及感觉有很大的不同。下面是小编给大家整理的两人英语情景对话,供大家参阅!两人英语情景对话:In a Western Clothing StoreMARTIN: Hello, I'm Martin Learner. I phoned this morning.

声明:《英语二人情景对话 二人英语对话》为网友我心拗分享!如侵犯到您的合法权益请联系我们删除