中英互译 外贸英语中英互译--装运及运输

接下来小编为大家整理了外贸英语中英互译--装运及运输,希望对你有帮助哦!

外贸英语中英互译--装运及运输:一、装运

The shipment has arrived in good condition.

运到之货情况良好。

I hope you'll be entirely satisfied with this initial shipment.

我希望您能对第一批货感到满意。

Please exercise better care with future shipments.

对今后装运的货,请多加注意。

Can last shipment be duplicated?

上次装运的货能再卖一批吗?

We'll send vessels to pick up the cargo at Huangpu.

我们将派船只在黄埔装运。

We can get preferential duty rates when we ship to the U.S.A.

我们能在货物装运到美国时获得优惠税率。

Can our order of 100 cars be shipped as soon as possible?

我们订的100辆小汽车能尽快装运吗?

The order No. 105 is so urgently required that we have to ask you to speed up shipment.

第105号订单所订货物我们要急用,请你们加快装船速度。

Could you possibly effect shipment more promptly?

你们能不能提前一点交货呢?

If shipment were effected from Hong Kong, we could receive the goods much earlier.

如果在香港交货,我们可以更早些收到货物。

Could you do something to advance your shipment?

中英互译 外贸英语中英互译--装运及运输

你们能不能设法提前交货?

I'm sorry to tell you that we are unable to give you a definite date of shipment for the time being.

很抱歉,现在我们还无法告诉您确切的装船日期。

After shipment, it will be altogether four to five weeks before the goods can reach our retailers.

从交货到零售商收到货物总共需要4至5个星期。

We assure you that shipment will be made no later than the first half of April.

请您放心,我们交货期不会迟于4月份上半月。

We'd better have a brief talk about the loading port.

我们最好能就装运港问题简短地谈一谈。

We are always willing to choose the big ports as the loading ports.

我们总希望用较大的港口作为装运港。

Shall we have a talk on the port of discharge this afternoon?

咱们今天下午是不是谈谈卸货港的问题?

He exchanged views on the choice of the unloading port with Mr. Smith.

他和史密斯先生就选择卸货港问题交换了意见。

Sometimes, we have to make a transshipment because there is no suitable loading port in the producing country.

有时因为在生产国找不到合适的装港,我们不得不转船。

In case of transhipment, we have to pay extra transportation charges.

货物如果转运,我们得多付运费。

Partial shipment is allowed.

允许分批装运。

We must have the goods here in September for reshipment.

货物必须9月份到达此地以便再转运。

二、运输

We arrange shipments to any part of the world.

我们承揽去世界各地的货物运输。

From what I've heard you're ready well up in shipping work.

据我所知,您对运输工作很在行。

What is your specific transport requirement?

你们需要的运输条件是什么?

It will cause a lot of problems in our transportation.

这将给我们的运输带来很多问题。

The two sides finally reached an agreement on the mode of transportation.

双方就运输方式达成了协议。

Today let's discuss the mode of transportation of the steel we ordered.

今天我们就谈谈关于钢材的运输方式吧。

How do you usually move your machines?

你们出口机器习惯使用哪种运输方式?

The goods are now in transit.

此批货物正在运输途中。

Do you do any chartering?

你们租船吗?

A part of the goods were damaged in transit.

一部分货物在运输途中受损。

Transport by sea is the most important mode of transportation in the world today.

海运是目前世界上最重要的一种运输方式。

Please have the goods transported by air.

请空运此批货。

We don't think it is proper to transport the goods by railway.

我们认为此货不适合用铁路运输。

You may have some difficulties in arranging railway transportation, I guess.

我猜你们安排铁路运输有困难。

If the goods are to be transshipped from one means of transportation to another during the course of the entire voyage, it's called "combined transportation".

如果货物在运输途中交换交通工具,这便是“联运”。

We think it necessary to move the articles by way of combined transportation.

我们认为联运货物十分必要。

It's simpler and cheaper for both of us to arrange multimodal combined transportation.

安排联运对我们双方都既简单又经济。

Freight for shipment from Shanghai to Hongkong is to be charged to your account.

从上海到香港的运费由贵方负担。

The bill of lading should be marked as "freight prepaid".

提单上应该注明“运费预付”字样。

We'll send you by air a full set of non-negotiable documents immediately after the goods are loaded.

货一发运,我们就寄给你方一套单据副本。

when the goods have been loaded, you can get the B/L signed by the master of the vessel.

货装上船后,你可以得到由船长签字的提单。

We'll send you two sets of the Shipped, Clean Bill of Lading.

我们将寄送两套已装运清洁提单。

  

爱华网本文地址 » http://www.aihuau.com/a/258961/161539616.html

更多阅读

外贸业务员求职信范文 外贸英语专业大学生求职信范文

  尊敬的先生/女士:  您好!  感谢您在百忙中浏览我这份求职信,给一个即将毕业的大学生一个机会,在次我对此表示深深的感谢!  首先请允许我做自我介绍,我的名字叫程xx,是南华理工大学20XX届外贸英语专业的毕业生,获知贵单位广纳

外贸交易英语情景对话 外贸英语情景对话

下面是小编整理的一些关于外贸英语的情景对话,以供大家学习参考。1. Hello, is this 12345678?你好,这是123454678号吗?2. Hello, this is ABC Company. Speak. 你好,这里是ABC公司。请讲。3. ABC Company. Good morning. 这里是AB

英语口语情景会话 外贸英语口语会话

外贸英语(Foreign trade English),外贸为商务英语范畴,确切的说是针对外贸行业的英语。接下来小编为大家整理了外贸英语口语会话,希望对你有帮助哦!外贸英语口语会话一:建立贸易关系会话A:A: Mr. Zhang, I travel a lot every year on b

声明:《中英互译 外贸英语中英互译--装运及运输》为网友有相莣分享!如侵犯到您的合法权益请联系我们删除