海呐存之己,天涯若比邻!!!
人生就向一条船只有谨慎的抓住帆才能在波涛汹涌的大海中前进。让我们向未来努力吧!
老师,感谢您对我这么多年的关心与教育,正如古诗所说:春蚕到死丝方尽,蜡炬成灰泪始干,您燃烧了自己点亮了我们,最后祝您桃李满天下!
海呐存之己,天涯若比邻!!!
愿我们的爱长长久久,永不褪色
Might we leave our love never
Although the distance between will space out us, may we remember our true friendship and blessing.
虽然时空会将我们分开,我们却依然记忆彼此最真诚的友情和祝福。
◇A great ship asks deep waters.
是大船就应该到深水中去航行。
◇I am not of that feather to shake off my friend when he must need me.
当朋友需要我时,我绝不会离弃他。
◇Even a thousand cups of wine with a friend are too little.
酒逢知己千杯少。
◇The time passed by, yet our true friendship remains in my heart.
岁月流逝,你我真挚的友情却常存我心。
◇For youth, for happiness, let's bless each other, treasure the friendship between you and me.
为了年轻,为了欢乐,让我们彼此祝福,彼此珍惜。
◇No matter how fast time flies, our friendship stands for ever.
纵然时光飞逝,你我的友情天长地久!
◇With a true friend, the world is but a little place, after all.
海内存知己,天涯若比邻。
◇What has gone is that beautiful period; which remains is the precious friendship between us.
逝去的是那段美好的时光,留下的却是你我那份最珍贵的友谊。
◇Don't let time dilute the wine of friendship. Don't let distance space out missing. Blessing you, forever!
不要让时间冲淡了友情的酒,不要让距离拉开思念的手,祝福你----永远!
◇Let's bless each other with happy futures, forever.
让我们彼此祝福,愿未来美好,直到永远。
◇Sorry you're leaving, to say “Good-bye” and to wish you the best good luck, good health and always happiness!
真舍不得你即将离别,轻轻说一声“再见”,愿你一切顺利,身体健康,永远幸福如意!
◇No matter where you go, my warm wishes are always with you.
无论你走向何方,温馨的祝福将永远伴随着你。
◇For the way we will go, for the future that will come to us, let's bless each other.
为我们就要踏上的路,为我们就要面对的将来,让我们彼此祝福。
◇Men may meet but mountains never.
人生何处不相逢。
◇There is still one thing I want to do, I want to hold your hand once more.
我还想做一件事,就是再握一次你的手。