经典英语诗歌:《当你年老时》

下面小编为大家带来经典英语诗歌:《当你年老时》,欢迎大家阅读!

When you are old and gray and full of sleep,

当你老了,白发苍苍,睡思昏沉,

And nodding by the fire, take down this book,

在炉火旁打盹,请取下这部诗歌,

And slowly read, and dream of the soft look

慢慢读,回想你过去眼神的柔和,

Your eyes had once, and of their shadows deep;

回想它们昔日阴影的浓重;

How many loved your moments of glad grace,

经典英语诗歌:《当你年老时》

多少人爱你年轻欢畅的时刻,

And loved your beauty with love false or true;

出于假意或真心地爱慕你的美貌;

But one man loved the pilgrim soul in you,

只有一个人爱你那朝圣者的灵魂,

And loved the sorrows of your changing face;

爱你逐渐老去的脸上痛苦的皱纹;

And bending down beside the glowing bars,

躬身在火光闪耀的炉火旁,

Murmur, a little sadly, how love fled.

凄然地低语那爱的消逝,

And paced upon the mountains overhead,

在头顶的山上,爱缓缓踱着步子,

And hid his face amid a crowd of stars.

将脸隐没在群星之中。

  

爱华网本文地址 » http://www.aihuau.com/a/215761/683475812.html

更多阅读

当你老了诗歌朗诵 当你老了诗歌

《当你年老时》 是叶芝 ( Yeats, ―1939)早期名诗 ,发表于 1893年 ,献给比他小一岁多的爱尔兰著名民族主义者毛德 ・ 岗 ( Maud Gonne, - 1953) 。该诗文字浅显 ,叙述直白 ,意境优美,深受读者的喜爱 , 也被众多国内学者从不同角度进

声明:《经典英语诗歌:《当你年老时》》为网友自定义旋律分享!如侵犯到您的合法权益请联系我们删除